Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Joey and Cindy


Joey DiNapoli and Cindy Fallows in Maine on July 1, 2006.

About Cindy: She is spectacular. She put this all together and caused it to happen, and even fed us with a great chicken chili over rice with a superb salad, and then breakfasts with yogurt and her home-made granola and pineapple pieces, then a lunch with bean salads and peas, and more goodies, and on and on. She sent a hand-written letter to Seaver Leslie, and got a hand-written letter back!

Look at Mr. DiNapoli. Tanned, fit, superb.

3 comments:

  1. NC: Cindy is the best. Thank you for a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:55 PM

    Thanks from me too Cindy. I wish I could have stayed longer. PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:26 PM

    Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
    »

    ReplyDelete